Thursday 11 April 2013

A few more squares.

 Yesterday we had to drive to Melton Mowbry  a 300+ mile round trip for one of Alan's Aunts funeral.  This  gave me plenty of time to do some more crochet as he did the driving. ( am taking part in Claire's challenge)  In my spare time I have been making the daisy centres, so that when I go back to work, I will just need to take a single colour with me to add on another couple of rounds. 
 
As it was dark by the time we said our 'goodbyes', I couldn't do any on crocheting on the homeward journey, but managed to complete 4 squares while waiting for my electric blanket to heat up.  I now have plenty of squares to do in my tea break when I am back to work next week.  I am using the pattern from here, but with 2 slight changes.  As you can see I have changed my colour scheme from my original idea.
 
 
 




4 comments:

Claire Mackaness said...

looking great! glad your enjoying our challenge

l.wilks11 said...

What a lovely challenge....xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharne
I've recently joined the challenge, love the bright colours of your granny squares, look forward to seeing more lovely colours next time.
Eva x

Diane Kelsey said...

How many squares have you actually made? I saw lots finished yesterday.