Saturday 16 June 2012

Tag Tuesday on a Saturday.

I This weeks theme is camping, and I have had some lovely holidays under canvas in Cornwall and Devon.  Now the bones are getting older and I hate the cold, I would love to be able to tour that area in a 'Hippy Campervan'.
A very simple tag this week, with an image from a birthday card bought for my SIL, mounted on a tag covered with a map of Cornwall and Devon.  Using Stazon ink, I stamped the compass onto acetate the quote onto card and words onto tape.(Love the smell of Stazon)  Flowers and buttons from my stash to finish off the hippy inspiration.
My tag is late this week as I have had more problems with my laptop, sorted out now thank goodness.

1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

You might have to settle for hiring a modern camper van.