Thursday 31 May 2012

Material Girls exhibition.

As Sunday was such a lovely sunny day, (so we could have the roof down) I drove Nickie and I to Horndon on the Hill for the Material Girls exhibition in a beautiful old building.  As navigating is not one of Nickie's strong points, we went a very long and scenic way to get there, lol.  Some very lovely work to see, a catch up with friends too.  As I wasn't sure that I would be allowed to post pictures of anyone's work, I have used this one of Lynda up giving a talk and demonstration, always so generous with her knowledge.   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well fancy that - when I first married I lived in Stanford-le-Hope then we moved to West Horndon (that was so long ago that you were probably just a twinkle in your daddy's eye!

I had friends in Horndon on the Hill after having our first babies in Orsett - so very very long ago

Sounds like you had a great time