Saturday 3 March 2012

At last!!

I have been trying to find a place local to where I live to get some pictures of peacocks for my project.  Today, I was told of a farm local to me that had peacocks and more.  I have never seen so many different types of chickens in one place before.  AND, I got my much needed photos of the peacocks. 
Last month, I didn't get to visit many journals in Kate Crane's 366 challenge, so, this month I have decided to view 10 on a daily basis, such lovely work being created, I don't want to miss it.

2 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

Great photos to inspire you now.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Oh aren't you good, trying to visit all those who take part in Kate's challenge ;-) I'm afraid I don't do that as I spend far too long on the computer as it is.
Love the bird tag above and all the pics of the peacocks.
Your journal pages are fab, love the colours :-)
Anne xx