Wednesday 18 January 2012

Afternoon tea.

I had a lovely afternoon at Craft Arena with Denise and Diane, chatting, drinking coffee and eating Christmas cake-yum!!  Last year I bought a  flower stitcher for a project I was working on, but in the end never got to even take it out of the box.  Diane is now thinking of buying one, so Denise gave us a demo on how it works.  I will have to try my one now!
After, I went to collect Kezzy's trousers from where they were being repaired.  As the shop was empty, the owner had time to talk to me and show me some of her beautiful trimmings, beautiful fabrics and the piece 'de resistance' 40 year old hand beaded lace!!!   It was stunning!!!  A lovely end to my afternoon.  :0)

3 comments:

Miriam Weaver said...

So sorry I missed it! Maybe next time?

Diane Kelsey said...

Great afternoon. Looking forward to your cake and then Miriam's.

Craft Arena said...

Must do it again soon. February sometime?