Sunday 20 November 2011

Magazines.

 I went to Craft Arena today to collect Sew Somerset and Art Quilting Studio that Denise had put aside for me and saw the new Pages magazine.  It's all about journalling and bookmaking, just flicking through it, had to say it looked very inspiring, hence leaving the shop, clutching it in my hands.
In half term I went to Sugar and Spice with Diane and got talking to Marion about the new magazine that was coming out in November  Scrap 365.  I asked her to reserve 2 copies ( Diane and of course, mine)  Lucky I did, they sold out of this magazine in half an hour!!! 
Just need to find time to sit and read!!

3 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

Can't wait to see both the new magazines. Is Pages for sale?

Iz said...

I'm a sucker for magazines. Just as well there's nowhere near me that sells them!

Unknown said...

Really your blog is very nice.
I like your blog.
I glad to see your site.
I invite you visit my site.
I wait for you.
World Heritage Site
Programming Language
Daily Shopping