Tuesday 16 August 2011

 I thought it was about time I tried to do something creative.  So having finished all my chores, it was time to play.  First I wanted to try some sun printing, and although I put this in front of the window with a daylight bulb shining on it, it did not leave a mark!  :(   I will have to try this again on a very sunny day.
 I have signed up to do ALQS 6, so I have tray- dyed some fabric in 3 shades of blue, just waiting for it to 'cook'
And as I had the dyes out, I have dyed one of my skirts.  I had only worn it for about an hour, when I went into my playroom and some black ink jumped onto it, all by itself!  As it didn't wash out, I bleached it and success, the ink had gone. Show you the results tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Must try some sun printing. Love your colours. It is usually bleach that finds itself on my new clothes!

Micki said...

We've had tons of sunny days, but I never thought to do any sun printing. Maybe I should.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. It's much appreciated.