Wednesday 1 June 2011

I haven't blogged much this last couple of weeks, I just haven't had anything to show or say. 
Sunday I popped up to Norwich to see my Great Aunt (she'll be104 in September), she looks so good for her age, and a not a wrinkle in sight!
Monday, I had to go to Fambridge to collect the work that Nickie and myself  had on exhibition at AVG.  When I got to Margaret's and saw how much was there I didn't think I would fit it all in my car.  Luckily it was a sunny day, so with the roof down, it was not a problem.
As I am on half term holiday, it means I have time to bake.  Yesterday I made sausage rolls and a carrot and coconut tray-bake. I cant remember the last time I made sausage rolls, so nice to have time!!

2 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

I can't believe that it is friday tomorrow, where has the week gone. I have only managed 2 hrs of sewing this week.

Unknown said...

too late to know about this.


Coach Outlet Stores