Tuesday 19 April 2011

At last.......

Although the sun has been shining, I didn't get to see that much of it this morning/early afternoon, as I was at the hospital with Mitch.  He had to be assessed to get back on his medication he used to take a few years ago, for his ADHD, I hope it works.
I have managed to get some more machine stitching done to the background of my Che panel this evening.  Hopefully another couple of hours and the sky will be finished then it will be time to complete the foreground.

4 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Hey it looks just great! : ) ~Monika in Canada

Anonymous said...

Hope everything turns out ok for Mitch.

Diane Kelsey said...

You really are ultra supportive to Mitch, let's hope life begins to move forward for him soon. X

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Sharne, shame about the sun, I missed it too...