Friday 18 March 2011

Snail mail not air mail.

Dale of Downunderdale won my Hundertwasser piece in the OWOH.  I posted it straight away and was getting very worried as it hadn't arrived after nearly four weeks.  So I was very relieved to find out that it has got there at last.
Nothing much has been happening on the creative front this week.  I have been out most mornings taking Mitch (my 'lodger') to various appointments. Assessment for his ADHD at Basildon Hospital on Monday, probation Tuesday and today. Appointment at the Army careers office tomorrow and the dental surgeon on Saturday, and finally on Sunday it is off to Dovercourt to visit his grandparents.  I hope for a quieter week next week!
 Last night I had Regional Day committee meeting and it was half past one(am) by the time I had written up the minutes and printed them off. Lots of EG paperwork tonight, ready for our meeting on Monday.  We have got Jill Flowers 'the  Ruff Lady' coming to give a talk.
I have only one more little book  left, to put together.  They have been an ideal project to do in my breaks at school.
My son Rhodri is going on a stag weekend next weekend and has been trying to get a burgundy suit for the weekends theme.  In desperation he has bought a beige suit for me to dye, a job for the weekend.

2 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

No rest for the wicked! I'm also hoping that next week will return to normal and that i can get back into my sewing room. Have a lovely weekend and see you on Monday.

darren petersen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.