Saturday 29 January 2011

U turn.



I know that the weather has turned colder, after the snow flurries on Thursday, but I hadn't realised it was cold enough for this to happen.  I was on the back road to Chelmsford this morning when I spotted this amazing sight, and just had to turn around to get some photo's.  The bush of icicles is about five feet high!  I like the reflection of the icicle bush in the puddle in the top picture.  When I came back from Chelmsford this afternoon after YE, I was surprised to see, that it hadn't started to melt yet.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Beautiful photography!

Diane Kelsey said...

I will have to have a drive out tomorrow!

Miriam Weaver said...

That's fantastic!

Unknown said...

I have never seen so many icicles like that - I am glad you turned around to take a photo to share xxx