Sunday 30 January 2011

Only hours away!

An early start this morning, so that I could make a Scrumptious Slice and a huge Bread Pudding in time to take out with us.
I had a lovely nurse of  10 day old Antonia.  She would have been Tony's (our Best Man) first Grandchild.  It is a great pity that he didn't live long enough to see her.  It was then on to visit Chris, Tony's wife and deliver the Bread Pudding and see how much her 6 Alsatian puppies have grown.  (Kezzy wanted to bring one home with her, but we don't have the time or space for such a big dog) Then last of all, onto Mitch's Grandparents.  They enjoyed the Scrumptious Slice and have asked me to take another one down, next time we go.
So much talking, I didn't get as much stitching done on my boats as I had hoped, but will be ideal to do in my tea-breaks at work.
One World One Heart 2011 starts Midnight USA time, so I will be posting my entry tomorrow morning before going to work to allow for the time difference.

No comments: