Saturday 25 September 2010

Not really a lot to show for my evening in my playroom.  I have made some flowers applied Xpandaprint  and attacked it with the heat gun.  I will not start painting them until I have made all the components that I need, to ensure that they are all of a similar colour.
The rest of my time has been looking for things to hand stitch at Maldon tomorrow.  I am stewarding at our F.E.T exhibition, and if the weather is as bad tomorrow as it has been today, I don't think we will see many visitors.

2 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

Saturday is always busy in Maldon, lets hope you see some visitors.If it rains they might want shelter.

Anonymous said...

I read about your exhibition and saw some photos on Julie's blog. Your wallhanging looks stunning! You seem to do so much stuff; I'm in awe.