Wednesday 18 August 2010

Crowned!

Henry has been crowned this evening and his antennae are also in place. I have managed to spend another hour cutting around the flowers on the panel, the end is now in sight. I have also continued working on my vessel. I would like to get the water soluble washed out before I go away to the FOQ, so that I can start to embellish it Saturday evening at the hotel.

I have got Tony's wife round for lunch tomorrow, so I have made the cake that Gina posted about at the weekend. It was so easy and it really does taste good, and I shall be making it again next week to take to Mum's.

I have also made the Stilton and apple bread that we had at Cambridge on Saturday. I am not sure how it will taste, as Nickie popped round and we were so busy talking I didn't hear the alarm go, to signal that I had to add the Stilton. It's in, but I don't know how well mixed it is as it was at the cook stage by then! It does smell good enough to eat though.



2 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Sharne you amaze me!

Regina said...

Awesome post....now for some reason I need to go to the kitchen and fix me somethin to eat...hehe!!!

Hugs,
Regi