Tuesday 8 June 2010

I have had my secretary's hat on tonight. Our Branch is hosting Regional Day next year and I had to do some paperwork ready for our next meeting.
Then it was time for some textile therapy. I finished drawing the flowers on my panel in readiness to start stitching-hopefully this weekend, although, shopping for Kezzy's birthday present on Saturday and I am going up to Norwich for the day on Sunday, so maybe not!
I have also done a bit more to my Hundertwasser inspired piece for the ALQS 4. Lots of ends to stitch in at work tomorrow.
My piece of fabric for the RRC has arrived in the post from Margaret today. It was originally started by Diane using Australia as her inspiration passed onto Deb, then Margaret. I now have to make this into a vessel by the end of the month!

No comments: