Tuesday 6 April 2010

This 'n' that

Hasn't it been a great day, the sun was so warm I had windows open and washing on the line;0).
Sorry to be a bore, but, I just had to post this photo of Kezzy taken last week while on her course, she is in the second row, far right- she cant wait to go back again next year.
These are the bargains I got at Hobbycraft the other day, the big tub of foam letters was 24p, and the other embellishments were 75p, not sure what I am going to use them for yet, but couldn't resist them.
I had a lovely time with my mother, she spoilt me by making me a Simnel cake- I just love marzipan! It was so good, that I have got the recipe so I can make another one at the weekend.
Today, I had to take Kezzy to Chelmsford so that she could meet up with a friend, so I had a couple of hours to kill. I managed to find these sheers, so no excuse not to start trying to create the design for my wall hanging.
Debbie popped round just before I left for Chelmsford to bring me my RRC fabric that she has created. I have to quilt it by the end of this month. Not sure what I am going to do yet- I will have to think about it!

1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

I was in Chelmsford town centre yesterday. No shopping, just going to the bank and sorting out my mobile phone. The curtain shop at the bottom of Moulsham St (LHS) sells lots of diferent shears. It was on my list to go, but I ran out of time.