Wednesday 21 April 2010

KISS and E Art course

I am spending nearly all my spare moments stitching the background of my KISS project. On Sunday, I was even stitching it on the train to London while Nickie had her knitting needles out and was experimenting with wire. I am nearly half way there, I have to finish it by the end of the month. Below is a close up of the background stitching.

Last month I enrolled on Amelia's art course thinking it would be something to do in the Easter holiday, it started Monday as I went back to work. Serves me right, in my excitement to sign up I didn't read the date properly. The first exercise is to make marks in boxes using different mediums and tools.



I have completed another eight samples since I took this photo. Onto exercise two tomorrow night.




1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

The Kiss challenge is progressing well and the art course sounds like fun.