Thursday 15 April 2010

Chrissythreads

In February, I went with Diane and Nickie to the Material Girls exhibition. I saw this piece by Chris Spencer and it reminded me of the two wonderful holidays I have had in Cornwall with Hubby. So I bought it and put it away safely, until today, my tenth wedding anniversary. We shall both get a lot of pleasure from this hanging. Even though I took these photo's this morning in daylight, it does not do it justice.




Hubby got me bunches of my favourite flowers;0)
I am slowly cutting away the sheers to create voids in the flower panel, but not done enough to make it worth while posting a photo as I had to take Kezzy clothes shopping! I have also been on the phone to the debt collectors????? They are having problems as well with my dodgy dealer. I should be hearing back from them by Monday after they have got advice from their legal department. It will be two years next month since my dealings with the granite man started.
Had a lovely eveing with my oldest daughter and friends playing with paper and ink making a birthday book, another project to be finished at a later date.
Tomorrow I have to collect my new glasses-it should make sewing easier I hope.

1 comment:

chrissythreads said...

Best Wishes for your anniversary- glad the other half likes the hanging as well.