Tuesday 13 April 2010

Barleylands

Diane came to pick me up this morning for a trip to Barleylands. We started off in Craft Arena where Denise had been working with Sari fabrics-ironed flat, woven and then machine stitched. Looked good, I hadn't realised how wide the 'ribbon' was. Bought some more sheers and threads for my Flower Power panel. I still need to find some different yellows, I might end up dyeing if I can't see them in the shops. On to Tylers Patch as Diane needed some fabric for her course she is doing with Yvonne Brown soon. Then coffee and cakes in the sunshine. While we were busy chatting, we saw two members of our Guild so they joined us as well. I had a lovely time and when I got back home, Kezzy had almost finished the dreaded Shakespeare- an added bonus.

2 comments:

Nickie said...

Really please that both you and Di had a lovely day. Sunshine and mouching round Barleylands sounds just perfect x

Diane Kelsey said...

Well done to Kezzy! I bet she felt really pleased with herself. My treat next time with the cake and cuppa! Thank you once again.