Thursday 31 December 2009

My Grandsons came round yesterday for another session of opening presents as we didn't get to see them over Christmas. Zach enjoys cooking and helped to make a strawberry, raspberry and blueberry pavlova for our dessert- it was delish!!!!!

Josh had to make sure that Grandad was making the model correctly- he is building and making the model plane, a Boston, for my mother to give to an old friend who flew this plane in WWII. Alan will put on all the right insignia for her.
I have continued to work intermittently on my vessel, I really need to get a move on as time is slipping by.


I took Mum to Basildon today and bought the new Stamper magazine and then stopped off at Craft Arena to get.....
this months issue of CPS. The sale starts on Saturday at Craft Arena and I shall be driving to Buckingham to take Mum home, so I hope there will be some bargains left when I go there next week.



I would like to wish anyone who reads my blog :-
A Happy New Year!!!!

4 comments:

Miriam Weaver said...

Happy New Year!

Gina said...

Happy New Year Sharne.

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Have a great 2010.x

JP said...

have a good time in 2010