Thursday 19 November 2009

Mistletoe and (mulled) wine

As I don't have a TA of my own, and was getting behind with my displays, I bought the children's Brusho pictures home to mount. They just loved watching the ink explode over the paper! Tonight the Church Hall smelt of mulled wine. Everyone worked hard to get their stalls to look inviting. Jane bought her hand made wooden Christmas decorations.
Joan bought home made jam, marmalade, cards and jewellery.


Liz bought her home made Christmas table decorations and other essential bits for decorating a home. There was also handmade cupcakes, soap in fact too much to list.

I didn't get to spend much money (but the shoppers did) as I was in the kitchen making mulled wine two huge pots of it!
I was lucky enough to win a six week drama course for Kezzy in the raffle.
Well done Donna and Sam, you worked hard to make it a successful evening.

No comments: