Thursday 5 November 2009

Lightening strike.

Two days of trying to think what workshop I can do for Pauline at Textiles in Focus and a creative thought struck me just as I was going to sleep last night. I was too tired to get out of bed and jot it down. A moment of panic this morning when I couldn't remember what that 'thought' was. Luckily it came back to me! Time to go and experiment to see if:-
a) is my idea any good?
b) can it be done in 2 hours?
Watch this space.
My rust coloured vessel that I am making at the moment, has got a new home (when I have finished beading the top edge). One of my colleagues at work wants it for her home.
Nickie and I are off to Cottenham on Saturday, and as it is the last meeting this side of Christmas we are having a Christmas lunch.

1 comment:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Would love to see the vessel before it goes to it's new home x