Tuesday 11 August 2009

Visiters

As I was getting lunch today I saw an adder in the garden, I rushed for my camera but it had already disappeared. The garden had lots of butterflies flitting around and as I had the camera I manged to get this image of the Meadow Brown. Later while doing a bit of weeding, ............. this frog made me jump.
I decided that as I had done a lot of paperwork yesterday, I was going to do some playing, so I had another go at trying to draw with charcoal and chalk, I lined some curtains for my son Rhodri ( he has been waiting since Christmas for me to do this job) and........


made this cushion from two of his designer shirts, that he had done an 'Incredible Hulk' impression in.

2 comments:

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

WE TOO HAVE LITTLE FROGS IN OUR GARDEN!
WELL DONE BY COMPLETING THE CUSHION!
I THINK YOUR SON, IS GOING TO BE VERY PLEASED INDEED!
DEBBIE MOSS

Julie said...

Your drawing is coming on well.