Sunday 5 July 2009

F.E.T.

A lovely day at Cottenham, picking up our textile pieces, getting the feedback on the exhibition, ( we have had lots of very positive comments) and then lunch, everyone brought something delish to eat. We all had very full stomachs after.
Some of us gave mini workshops, Ann showed us how to make our own postcards, Nickie demoed how to make her coins like the ones she made for the exhibition. Jenny demoed foiling on fabric and Pauline's workshop was a fabric bracelet,
Christine's workshop was using a bead loom and I did shaggy flowers.


I made an 'Anglo-Saxon' coin and put my name on it using the rune alphabet.I also had a go at using my loom, it was easier than I had thought it would be.

A quick shower and change when I got home, and it was then off to spend my evening celebrating Uncle Ronnies 80th birthday. It was lovely to see him and catch up on all the families news.

No comments: