Sunday 19 July 2009

Boot sale finds!

Yesterday instead of having a play day as I had promised myself, I had to take Kezzy out to get kitted up for her Air Cadets expedition next weekend. It was then off to the local church for a wine tasting evening. By the end of the first round we were in the lead BUT by the end of the night we were second from the bottom. I blame it on the red wine!

Today I went to visit my Great Aunt in her new care home, as I got to Norwich a bit too early to see her, I popped into a boot sale and found the bag (all those beads to recycle) and the buttons for the grand sum of £2.50. It was free entry as well- bargain!!

She is in a lovely home, feeling settled and is being well looked after. Though it was a two hour journey there, it took much longer to get home due to two accidents.

Into school tomorrow to sort out some more stock and Embroiderers' Guild in the evening. Our speaker is Caroline Washington on her collection of textiles from Pakistan.

No comments: