Friday 22 May 2009

Textile exhibition.

Nickie and I went to the private viewing of Night and Day Textile Group's exhibition 'Treasures of the Sea' this evening at the Maeldune Centre, Maldon, Essex. They had a very good turnout, it was a bit of a squash when we first got there, but lovely to see it so well supported. Some lovely textiles to view and some design books, which I love to look through. Some members from our E.G Branch are part of this group. The exhibition is on until June 13th.
Tomorrow we are off to Buckingham, stopping at Stoke Mandeville so that my husband can go to a model railway exhibition, then on to Mums. On Sunday we are going to Northampton to sprinkle Malc's ashes (Kezzy's Dad). Then back to Essex on Monday. My mother is coming back with us for a few days. Don't think I will be doing much stitching this week as I have rather a lot to fit in.
Happy Bank Holiday!!!!

No comments: