Thursday 23 April 2009

Not my usual style!

One of the girls at work has a birthday next week, and I don't 'do' decoupage normally, but this just seemed the right card to make for her as she is always trying to loose weight. It was very therapeutic to make, lots of bits to cut out and then mount with 3d foam pads.
I wasn't at Nickie's very long this evening, she had almost got everything packed for her workshop, I have a list of additional bits of equipment I have got to take and I will get those ready tomorrow night. Now, I am back to the stitching my wall hanging and watching the History Channel. Last night I found this channel by chance and it is Henry VIII week, celebrating 500 years since he ascended the throne. I love Tudor history!

1 comment:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hi Sharne, just popping by!
Have a great weekend

Carolyn - LOVE STITCHING RED