Sunday 1 March 2009

A way to my Hubby's heart........

Here is the photo of Kokopelli, a few more changes to the original one, I do get carried away making the danglies.
At least I now have one entry for the Embroiderer's Guild exhibition ready!
I wasn't going to make Welsh cakes,(in fact I haven't made them since my first husband left me nearly twenty years ago), BUT, Alan has been busy making a picture frame for me to put my battered trees in, so I changed my mind-a woman's prerogative. I have had to adapt my late mother in law's recipe slightly, as my youngest daughter is a veggie, they are disappearing fast!
I forgot to tell everyone about the bargain I got in Hobbycraft on Friday, these wax pastels that are water soluble- they were half price and such lovely colours-who could resist, certainly not me.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yummy! My Mum always makes Welsh cakes - I had a Welsh grandmother. Must dig out that recipe!